With the success of the recent VR zombie survival game The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, one might easily forget the pioneers of VR zombie action, Arizona Sunshine. Developer Vertigo Games doesn’t want that to happen and has offered up a little treat in the form of some free content. Playable today on the Oculus Quest is the “Old mine” horde mode map. It’s completely free of charge and contains a few other bits of goodness. Along with the recent “2 handed weapons” update, version 1.0 brings the largest update yet to the Quest version of the game. Check out the full notes below:
- Introducing the “Old mine” horde mode map
- Notifications are a bit bigger so they are easier to read
- Fixed crash that sometimes happens in multiplayer games
- Fixed an error when starting multiplayer games
- Fixed clip size of the M2 Carbine gun
Despite being around since 2016, Arizona Sunshine is still a blast to play and is a welcomed full-featured experience unmatched on Quest. If you’ve somehow missed this game on PC VR or the PSVR, the Quest version is definitely worth your time.